If you have been scheduled for an independent medical examination, please review the following information. Our goal is to make this experience as convenient and pleasant as possible for you.
- We will make every attempt to schedule your appointment within a reasonable distance from where you live or work. When possible, we will consider your personal schedule if permitting.
- Contact our office upon receipt of your appointment notification. If you are unable to attend the appointment, we must be notified at least 48 hours in advance of the examination. Cancellation within the 48 hour period will be considered a “no show.”
- Please bring with you a photo ID – you will be required to produce this as proof of your identity and the office will ask if they can make a copy of it.
- Prior to the examination, you need to make arrangements to pick up any and all x-rays/CT/MRI films that you have had taken. Please bring them with you.
- It is important for you to arrive on time to your appointment. Late arrivals may be deemed a “no show” and could possibly have an adverse affect on your claim.
- If you require an English speaking interpreter, please contact our office immediately.
- No doctor-patient relationship will be established during the course of this examination. The doctor is prohibited from discussing the findings of the examination with you and no advice regarding treatment can be given.
Should you have further question, please contact our office:
Call us: 8am – 4:30pm, Mon – Fri
Or email us anytime